The Bush Fam

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Mason's First T-ball Game


Today Mason had his first t-ball game. He is on the Maroon Tops. He is loving t-ball. He has several friends from church and school on his team. I even have some moms that I am friends with which is nice. Mason hit the ball great and ran the bases like a pro! Sadly, Matt missed his first game. He is on his way back from Colorado right now!! Can't wait to see him! Can't wait for the rest of the season. I was made to be a soccer/t-ball/any sport mom!!

1 comment:

  1. Angela,
    So glad you've started blogging! I will be a "follower" and I hope you will come over and visit me at mine.

    Giving up TV will surely afford you time for doing other things.

    Glad your husband is coming home today.

    Blessings,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete