The Bush Fam

Friday, December 27, 2013

It has only been 2 years!!!!!!

It all started out so good....and then I got busy. Not that other people who blog are not busy, but my blog just went kaput!  Mainly because of the addition of Hudson Carter Bush!!!

He is the cute one in between the other two cuties!! Hudson is our sweet surprise. He is a hot mess. I love him silly. He wants me to give him attention all the time. Makes it hard to get much of anything done. 

Then there is Mason who is 8 and Cam who is 5. With school and sports and church, we are not home often. I try to keep up with everything. 

I feel like I am ok at a lot of stuff, but not great at anything. I keep my house clean enough, I am an ok mom, I do ok at being a preschool ministry associate at our church, I am an ok wife......the list goes on. 

I have fibromyalgia which means I am tired an achy most days. Also makes it hard to get much of anything done. I try to tell myself that most moms feel like they are not good enough, but it gets to me sometimes. 

I am reminded that I am not walking this road alone. God is with me. One of my fave verses is Psalms 118:14 "The Lord is my strength and my song; He has become my salvation."  He is my strength when I don't have the strength. I often pray for energy and strength to get through each day. 

Another fave verse of mine is John 16:33 "I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world."  Thankful for that promise. God is good and I am so blessed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment