The Bush Fam

Saturday, July 16, 2011

My Family

I will start with my sweet baby girl, Cameron Hope. She is a character. She makes crazy faces all the time. She sings and tells funny stories while she is going to the bathroom. She is beautiful with her big blue eyes and her cute curly hair. She will randomly come up and say "I love you mommy" for no particular reason. She likes to snuggle on the couch with me. I hope to one day have the friend relationship with her that I have now with my mom. I love that silly girl!!!

Mason Christopher is a sweet boy. He is a nut though and enjoys entertaining people with stuff that usually doesn't make sense. He has the cutest little laugh and he laughs a lot. He is a cutie too with his beautiful eyes and smile. He is very loving (not always to his sister, but he is 6 year old boy). He is very smart. He can memorize scripture so much better than I can. He is such a joy to be around. I am so sad that he will be starting Kindergarten in a month. I can't believe he is old enough to start school. I just love that little boy!

Matthew is an amazing husband and father. I love seeing him with our kids. I knew he would be good with kids when I had only been dating him for a month. I was watching a little 2 year old over the summer and he came to visit. The little girl fell asleep on him and I just knew he would be a great daddy someday. He is supportive and understanding. I am always right and I know that is hard for him, but he deals with it pretty good. He is a hard worker and provider for our family. I am so thankful that it didn't work out when I tried to set him up with my friend in college. He is my best friend and I love him more everyday.

I am fully aware that this is sappy, but I am so aware lately of how blessed I am to be married to a godly man, and have two healthy beautiful children. I know that all good gift are from God above. And my family is one amazingly good gift!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Angela,
    What a sweet tribute to your sweet family. Life's short, so we need to say these things to the people we love. You are blessed!

    ReplyDelete